Everyone is understandably concerned about the Corona virus outbreak. At present, the number of Corona virus cases is rising in the the Netherlands. The situation is evolving rapidly and things might chance abruptly.
A decision on whether the Summer School will go ahead in July 2020 will be taken in late April.
Our advice is: please apply normally. If you are selected and the Summer School is cancelled, or if you cannot come because of the virus outbreak, you will be automatically admitted to the 2021 edition.
There are no payments necessary before a final decision about the feasibility of the Summer School is reached.